First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply JManga Launches 8/17!!
Administrator
shinji 
164104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
LOOK OUT MANGA FANS!! JManga will be opening its doors to North America on 8/17!!

http://www.jmanga.com



The world's first official manga portal website!!

Come to JManga and...

- Read manga online!! Purchase manga!!
- Get to know manga culture!!
- Connect with the manga community!!

Check out manga only available at JManga!!

Get a subscription and save!!
Sign up for a monthly subscription now during this special campaign and get FREE BONUS POINTS!!! Get 500 bonus points for a $10 monthly subscription!!!

Sign up now to get the manga you love and more!!

http://www.jmanga.com
78960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
I am saddened because I don't have a credit card for the subscription. I have all this cash and no way to spend it.
52768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
Must be real nice FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CREDIT CARDS *hint hint* get some more payment methods please like paypal or snail mail so I can support JManga
66737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

Must be real nice FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CREDIT CARDS *hint hint* get some more payment methods please like paypal or snail mail so I can support JManga


pay pal should pop up soon, hell I buy game from japan that accept pay pal through email
2164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

munchthis wrote:

I am saddened because I don't have a credit card for the subscription. I have all this cash and no way to spend it.


You know.. you can buy a gift card at Target or something with your cash and use that card for your paypal account :)
76840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
I wish you success remember to open the website to the public from the outside of your home country as soon as it becomes financially possible.

Yes, I will subscribe

P.S. the States are, without a doubt, the second Roman empire and I truly respect their power and STATUS xD
52768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

Must be real nice FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CREDIT CARDS *hint hint* get some more payment methods please like paypal or snail mail so I can support JManga


pay pal should pop up soon, hell I buy game from japan that accept pay pal through email


Even if they did add a paypal option I still wouldn't be able to support for a while until I get a job and get some money rolling in. xD

I really hope so cause companies should know by now that not everyone has credit card. Dx

They do have a couple titles I'm interested in though like Natsume Yuujinchou. Although I thought it would work like Crunchyroll where they would release the newest chapters from manga that were ongoing or something like that. I guess not it would be nice if they got Go Comi!'s and some more of Tokyo Pop's manga.

Still kinda a disappointment, but I'll just sit back and see how it goes. I don't know if I'm going to sign up or not.
72361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
The selection looks very limited. $1.80 a chapter doesn't seem good to me either when I get the Anime for like $1.20.
34583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
I don't understand whats up with this site. It says its only open to people in North America, I LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA. Am I just too early and it isn't actually up yet?
53230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
I checked out the titles and there are some I am interested in. Looks like they only have the first or second volumes listed of any given title. I would be more interested if I knew I could read a whole series to the end.
59699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Quebec, Quebec
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11
Hey Shinji, man wake the hell up with the GEOFILTER and coding: "Thanks for coming to JManga!

Unfortunately JManga is currently only open for users in North America, but don’t give up just yet,

we are looking forward to spreading manga worldwide!!"


Where do you think I live ???

That's right, I'm in North America... so can I enter your website please?

Thanks, and kind regards,

Dakaran
blue-y 
27953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
Only North America huh? That's kinda saddening...
59699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Quebec, Quebec
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
Hey, it's even worst for me being in North America, and I cannot enter >.>
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 8/17/11
In Canada and the site blocks me saying im not from north america
Posted 8/17/11

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:

Must be real nice FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CREDIT CARDS *hint hint* get some more payment methods please like paypal or snail mail so I can support JManga


pay pal should pop up soon, hell I buy game from japan that accept pay pal through email


Even if they did add a paypal option I still wouldn't be able to support for a while until I get a job and get some money rolling in. xD

I really hope so cause companies should know by now that not everyone has credit card. Dx
.


Credit card and paypal is the most easiest and profitable way to get money. Any other way would be impractical. Companies don't care about who doesn't have a credit card, they care about getting paid by those who do.

I say no thanks. I'm already paying for a CR membership I'm hardly using. Horrible itnernet and poor service on my other internet connection leaves me little option to watch alot of anime. I can see my bandwidth jumping up just by reading afew pages.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.