First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Sexiest Asian Man Alive 2011
20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

wrote:

Jason Scott Lee is and forever will be the sexiest Asian man alive. Pop culture has nothing on him!!!!


jason scott lee lives near me he's really into living off the land and stuff. I've never seen him around but I know he's here somewhere lol. I live in hawaii btw.
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !


The BRS Kaito is YUEGENE, he's a really great cosplayer but I'm not sure of the normal Kaito XD
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !


The BRS Kaito is YUEGENE, he's a really great cosplayer but I'm not sure of the normal Kaito XD


Do you have their deviant ? ^^ I like to see more of them
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !


The BRS Kaito is YUEGENE, he's a really great cosplayer but I'm not sure of the normal Kaito XD


Do you have their deviant ? ^^ I like to see more of them


http://yuegene.deviantart.com/ there you go, he's got some really awesome Kuroshitsuji cosplays if you like that XD
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/12/11

Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !


The BRS Kaito is YUEGENE, he's a really great cosplayer but I'm not sure of the normal Kaito XD


Do you have their deviant ? ^^ I like to see more of them


http://yuegene.deviantart.com/ there you go, he's got some really awesome Kuroshitsuji cosplays if you like that XD


ahh he is awesome ! I love kuroshitsuji
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the pier glass
Offline
Posted 12/12/11
kim hyun joong
2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:


LittleBlueBiird wrote:


Sudnifisent wrote:

these cosplayers I found on Deviant art... FUCK YES!


Damn they are hot !


The BRS Kaito is YUEGENE, he's a really great cosplayer but I'm not sure of the normal Kaito XD


Do you have their deviant ? ^^ I like to see more of them


http://yuegene.deviantart.com/ there you go, he's got some really awesome Kuroshitsuji cosplays if you like that XD


ahh he is awesome ! I love kuroshitsuji


Best freaking anime ever alongside Code Geass and Durarara ^^
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/13/11



Best freaking anime ever alongside Code Geass and Durarara ^^


Code geass is so awesome ! :D

2846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

LittleBlueBiird wrote:




Best freaking anime ever alongside Code Geass and Durarara ^^


Code geass is so awesome ! :D



IKR! it's really really good but it was really sad T.T
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Manila, PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/27/12
_++


Song Seung Heon & Kwon Sang Woo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.