Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Fruits Basket: Manga
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 3/20/10

So, what do you think of the Fruits Basket Manga? I like it as much as the Anime....more characters. Rin makes a better touch, and I get to learn more about Akito. So nice.....what do you guys think?

2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Germany.
Offline
Posted 3/20/10
I love it. <3
Just to great. *__*
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/20/10
I read that manga all the way to the end. LOVED IT I was surprised though on what Akito really was
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 3/26/10

treegurl84 wrote:

I read that manga all the way to the end. LOVED IT I was surprised though on what Akito really was



I know rite....Akito still rox tho
4604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / guess...
Offline
Posted 3/26/10 , edited 3/26/10
i looooooooove fruits basket♥
its so funny and its so cute, but the drawing got weird in the end...not that it was bad, but it just looked REALLY different.
6517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
It was overall great!!!! I freaking love Kyo and Momiji, the Manga is way better than the anime just because of the over all drama and mystery around Akito!!
37466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
Lol. Furuba is one of my favorite series. I recommend it to whomever hasn't read it yet.

DO NOT CLICK SPOILER UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE MANGA 'TIL THE END.


SHEEPS AND TIGERS FOREVER~
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 198 mayon st.cor...
Offline
Posted 3/27/10
fruit basket is so good making all teen ager inlove again!
52771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 3/27/10
I really liked Fruits Basket. It was one of the first mangas I read. :)

I like the anime too, but I wish they would've done a second season to finish up the manga storyline.
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/27/10
i freaking love fruits basket,,especially the manga version....highly recommended!!
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/11/10
I loved it. =] =D
Posted 7/12/10

AngelStar4529 wrote:


So, what do you think of the Fruits Basket Manga? I like it as much as the Anime....more characters. Rin makes a better touch, and I get to learn more about Akito. So nice.....what do you guys think?



yaa i like it most than anything >w<
best romance manga and anime ,and also the story is so sad
poor kyo



i always cried when i read each chapter nyaa :((
Posted 7/12/10

ice-sakura wrote:

i looooooooove fruits basket♥
its so funny and its so cute, but the drawing got weird in the end...not that it was bad, but it just looked REALLY different.


nyaaa you think so
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
Fruits Basket is just one of those series i just can't stop watching or reading. I never get bored of it, and its just as funny every time I reread it. Tohru is pretty cute too.
6301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EVERYWHERE
Offline
Posted 7/12/10

chibi-tamago wrote:

Fruits Basket is just one of those series i just can't stop watching or reading. I never get bored of it, and its just as funny every time I reread it. Tohru is pretty cute too.


I agree whenever I feel like reading a manga I almost always end up grabbing a volume of Fruits Basket and it's just as good and funny as the first time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.