First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Utada Hikaru FREE concert tickets in LA!
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:

So how were you able to get to that?



]I click on "Retweets" which is under favorites and then on the next page I clicked on "Retweets by you"
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Oh, now I see them. I guess the #Crunchyroll wasn't the best idea, it didn't show me some of those people.
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:

Oh, now I see them. I guess the #Crunchyroll wasn't the best idea, it didn't show me some of those people.


yeah I think this is the best way Before this I would just type in the quote and look at the list of them but this works way better.
whats your twitter name if I may ask my is darkcloudstrife if you haven't won you still have one more shoot i just don't know if I should try again since CR hasn't said anything.

507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cali. Los Angeles...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10
lol woah I was expecting the last one to be around 11......haha

EVERsaur finally won on the last one! CLUTCH!
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
YES! 5 seconds I HAD TO BE THE ONLY ONE! YES! AND RIGHT BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! PEACE OUT!!!
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:

YES! 5 seconds I HAD TO BE THE ONLY ONE! YES! AND RIGHT BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! PEACE OUT!!!



Congrats I saw that Well done.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cali. Los Angeles...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
lol well I guess we will find out the official results soon. Maybe?
haha
I am going to get ready for work!
i will talk to you guys later!!
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / California
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10
Oh, sorry. I went a little crazed. Hahah. My username is EVERsaur. That little black and blue thing with the spikes which are actually a cover up for the cow lick I obtain when my sister cuts my hair too short. :x It wasn't just the concert, it was also a chance to see my girlfriend. She lives in LA and I haven't seen her since she went to college, about two years ago. Hahah. ^^;;

I have school now, see ya guys. ^^ ;D Follow me on Twitter? I'm a chatter box.
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

DaisukeBabi wrote:

Oh, sorry. I went a little crazed. Hahah. My username is EVERsaur. That little black and blue thing with the spikes which are actually a cover up for the cow lick I obtain when my sister cuts my hair too short. :x It wasn't just the concert, it was also a chance to see my girlfriend. She lives in LA and I haven't seen her since she went to college, about two years ago. Hahah. ^^;;

I have school now, see ya guys. ^^ ;D Follow me on Twitter? I'm a chatter box.




I already hit follow lol and I'll add on here.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cali. Los Angeles...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
yay im following you guys.
kk if all goes as we think then we will mos def be seeing each other ya!
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

HowzDaWeatha wrote:

yay im following you guys.
kk if all goes as we think then we will mos def be seeing each other ya!



hellyeah hopefully.
22340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hockeywood
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
Winners list or so I think

darkcloudstrife
ktchow
EyYoItsSexyHall
eimiiho
EVERsaur



I hope this is right so we can all hang out at the show.
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10
...
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Morristown TN
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
OMYGOODNESS!!!!! I love the music she did 4 Kingdom Hearts!!! She Rocks!!!!!!
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

aznkira wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


aznkira wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


aznkira wrote:

:( i wanna win but i don't live in LA...



haha u dont have to live In L.A. ..just the U.S. xD


hm, but how am i going to make the concert? :3


Plane? Car? Haha but I know what you mean. xD
There's no point of free tickets if you have to pay for the whole trip lmfao.
Just wanted to be right ..
.__.



aw, i'm sorry, you're right then even if i can't fly there to see it, i can sell them on eBay or collect them :p lol


Yay! ^o^
Haha true ;D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.