Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's going on with Shugo Chara..
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 4/10/09
Alright, so as you may know (or not..) many of the animes have been licensed on Crunchyroll. However, lucky us, Shugo Chara was one of those animes named, that would still be subbed and available on CR. Many people are confused with this and I keep seeing millions and millions of GB posts asking the same question over and over again ''What happened to the episodes!?''

So, I'm going to explain to you all, what is happening.

First of all, because CR is a streaming site, many Japanese anime producing companies have licensed these great animes from coming Crunchyroll (CR). Why? Because they are not receiving their profit. -Hey, they need to make a living, too!-


Therefore, Shinji, after many tedious days working with these companies, has come up with the new system called the Anime Membership. This meaning, that if you buy an Anime Membership, you will be able to watch the new episodes of Shugo Chara! one (yes, ONE!) hour after they air in Japan. And if you don't have one, then you'll get to watch it a week later, for free.

So...what's happening?


-The videos are being re-subbed and uploaded with better quality.
-They are releasing 12 ( if not, more) old episodes a week along with one new one.


So if you haven't been up-to-date and watched all of the other videos, either go on a different website to watch it while CR is undergoing changes, or wait patiently. No one wants to hear you complain for a million times.


Hope this helped a bit to those of you who are confused! ^_^

If you have any questions please ask below or PM (privet message) me ^^



***UPDATE:***
Shinji is also giving members of CR a 2 week trial to try it out and to see if the like it, and once the trial is over, they immediately start charging from the credit card # you've given them, you can also set it to charge once a month, once every 3 months or once every 6 (I believe). Of course the prices vary per setting.. [[Thank-you, Animemimirue8]]

So try it out~ ^^
Member
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
What?! i gotta get a membership?! damn it!... i don't wanna pay... -sigh- i guess i'm going to have to wait... thanks for this! it really helped!
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

AznPrid3x3 wrote:

What?! i gotta get a membership?! damn it!... i don't wanna pay... -sigh- i guess i'm going to have to wait... thanks for this! it really helped!


No, you don't have to get a membership. You'll just have to wait a week before it comes to you for free ^^

Member
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
yeah i know thats why i said i guess i'm going to have to wait... which i don't want to do.. LOL
Member
26317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
and just for the people who keep saying "why do the vids need to be re-subbed" and all that.

there was nothing wrong with the old subs. the reason why they are being re-subbed is to support the anime industry since we will now be getting them direct from them, and because they need to be re-subbed for the higher quality videos.

if you really can't wait to watch anime for free, take it somewhere else. just don't sit around here complaining every few seconds. we're all getting sick and tired of it
Member
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my house
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Wow! This sounds so good! I can't wait for the new episodes to come out! THANKS SHINJI~!
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Night Class
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Adriana13 wrote:

Alright, so as you may know (or not..) many of the animes have been licensed on Crunchyroll. However, lucky us, Shugo Chara was one of those animes named, that would still be subbed and available on CR. Many people are confused with this and I keep seeing millions and millions of GB posts asking the same question over and over again ''What happened to the episodes!?''

So, I'm going to explain to you all, what is happening.

First of all, because CR is a streaming site, many Japanese anime producing companies have licensed these great animes from coming Crunchyroll (CR). Why? Because they are not receiving their profit. -Hey, they need to make a living, too!-


Therefore, Shinji, after many tedious days working with these companies, has come up with the new system called the Anime Membership. This meaning, that if you buy an Anime Membership, you will be able to watch the new episodes of Shugo Chara! one (yes, ONE!) hour after they air in Japan. And if you don't have one, then you'll get to watch it a week later, for free.

So...what's happening?


-The videos are being re-subbed and uploaded with better quality.
-They are releasing 12 old episodes a week along with one new one.


So if you haven't been up-to-date and watched all of the other videos, either go on a different website to watch it while CR is undergoing changes, or wait patiently. No one wants to hear you complain for a million times.


Hope this helped a bit to those of you who are confused! ^_^

If you have any questions please ask below or PM (privet message) me ^^


is the one day after thing subbed?
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09


is the one day after thing subbed?

What do you mean?

1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Night Class
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Adriana13 wrote:



is the one day after thing subbed?


What do you mean?


is the episode subbed or raw?
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Anima_Wolf wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:



is the one day after thing subbed?


What do you mean?


is the episode subbed or raw?


The episode will be subbed one hour after it airs in Japan. But if you don't have an Anime Membership, then you will have to wait one week before you can watch it subbed. ^^


1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Night Class
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Adriana13 wrote:


Anima_Wolf wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:



is the one day after thing subbed?


What do you mean?


is the episode subbed or raw?


The episode will be subbed one hour after it airs in Japan. But if you don't have an Anime Membership, then you will have to wait one week before you can watch it subbed. ^^



cool thanx ^-^
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09


cool thanx ^-^


N/p ^_^

Member
44849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On Earth :]
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Adriana13 wrote:

Alright, so as you may know (or not..) many of the animes have been licensed on Crunchyroll. However, lucky us, Shugo Chara was one of those animes named, that would still be subbed and available on CR. Many people are confused with this and I keep seeing millions and millions of GB posts asking the same question over and over again ''What happened to the episodes!?''

So, I'm going to explain to you all, what is happening.

First of all, because CR is a streaming site, many Japanese anime producing companies have licensed these great animes from coming Crunchyroll (CR). Why? Because they are not receiving their profit. -Hey, they need to make a living, too!-


Therefore, Shinji, after many tedious days working with these companies, has come up with the new system called the Anime Membership. This meaning, that if you buy an Anime Membership, you will be able to watch the new episodes of Shugo Chara! one (yes, ONE!) hour after they air in Japan. And if you don't have one, then you'll get to watch it a week later, for free.

So...what's happening?


-The videos are being re-subbed and uploaded with better quality.
-They are releasing 12 old episodes a week along with one new one.


So if you haven't been up-to-date and watched all of the other videos, either go on a different website to watch it while CR is undergoing changes, or wait patiently. No one wants to hear you complain for a million times.


Hope this helped a bit to those of you who are confused! ^_^

If you have any questions please ask below or PM (privet message) me ^^


Great job, Adriana! -0-
Now I don't have to see all those annoying comments like "Where are the videos?!"
XDD
Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
wow this has been really helpful xD Maybe i'll get the anime membership soon Thank aloot !!
Posted 1/9/09
here's a question, how much does that anime membership cost in euros? and where can i buy...can't find it anymore XP oh and do you have to pay once or do you have to pay for one year and again the other year?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.