First  Prev  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  Next  Last
Your Avatar
scye27 
37634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
Sign from Harvey Birdman. Good show.
21244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
An anime rendition of Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World.
Posted 10/15/12
Izaaayaaaa
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
Mine is a cover for the greatest anime, nay greatest work of art of all time. Flawless in it's simplicity yet infinitely complex it defies categorization and classification in a way that few works can. You will have your heartstrings tugged, and you just may cry, so great is the emotional impact of viewing such a divinely inspired work. Both before it's time and ahead of the curve, viewing this anime will change your life. When humanity is at last extinguished and a compendium of our greatest achievements is complied by those who succeed us this is what they will look to and say "Humanity really was something wasn't it?".

I present to you...
62797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
I like Rikka and her delusions
20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/15/12 , edited 10/15/12
Mine is just a picture of tofu.
15303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Illinois
Online
Posted 10/15/12
Mine is a random guy, dunno where it's from. I just googled to try and find an anime guy that looked like me, and I found this... cause he looks like me IRL
17592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/15/12
Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade. They are standing in front of Le Muse aka Wirbelwind.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/15/12

Pomff wrote:


You piqued my interest with that description so I looked at your display pic and googled "Bible Black" thinking it was some dark, gothic noir-inspired anime along the lines of Death Note.

All I have to say is: LOL.
12646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/12
Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita X3
because he is smoking<3333
12646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/12

Pomff wrote:

Mine is a cover for the greatest anime, nay greatest work of art of all time. Flawless in it's simplicity yet infinitely complex it defies categorization and classification in a way that few works can. You will have your heartstrings tugged, and you just may cry, so great is the emotional impact of viewing such a divinely inspired work. Both before it's time and ahead of the curve, viewing this anime will change your life. When humanity is at last extinguished and a compendium of our greatest achievements is complied by those who succeed us this is what they will look to and say "Humanity really was something wasn't it?".

I present to you...


Bible Black... *shrugs*
idk why but that anime is giving me the creeps XDD
20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/16/12

Winterfells wrote:

LOL. I can imagine your facial expression once you've realised what it is.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/16/12

tofukins wrote:

LOL. I can imagine your facial expression once you've realised what it is.


At first I was like:



But then I was like:

2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/16/12

Winterfells wrote:

At first I was like:



But then I was like:



8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/16/12


That's so cute, but makes me so uneasy at the same time. I think that's the first time I've experienced those two emotions together.

So conflicting lol.
First  Prev  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.